Asia’s Most Dedicated Event For the rapidly growing eldercare industry!
Date: 11-13 November 2022
Venue: Halls 405 & 406, Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre
Registration: Admission is FREE for for all pre-registered visitors.
- 3-day trade and consumer exhibition showcasing solutions, products, services and technology for the aging Asian societies.
- 11-12 November 2022: Medical Conference on active aging for medical and trade visitors.*
*CME Points for medical conference: CME points will be awarded by the Singapore Medical Council (SMC); 4 CPE points will be awarded by the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB); 3 CE points will be awarded by the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA).
- 11 November 2022: B2B. Hosted buyer program available.
- 12 - 13 November 2022: B2C. Featuring workshops and product demonstrations.
- International 12-member advisory board chaired by Dr. Tan Jit Seng, a prominent physician focusing on Geriatrics Medicine.
- Supported by international and local aging organizations: the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA), CommonAge, SilverEco.org, the French Chamber of Commerce, the Gerontological Society of Singapore, Singapore Human Resources Institute, LIEN Foundation.