Medical conference – 8 November 2019 (Friday)
- A fee of S$50 (for a half-day session) and S$80 (for a full-day session – lunch included). For trade visitors and professionals, as well as caregivers.
- No charge for healthcare professionals. By providing a valid healthcare professional ID when registering (e.g. MCR for doctors), doctors, nurses, allied health professional such as therapists, nutritionists and dietitians may attend the medical conference without charge.
- As places are limited, registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please email email@example.com to register your interest. The organizers will contact you when the medical conference registration system is available.
Notes about the medical conference:
- The program will be published in July 2019.
- Max 4 CME points will be awarded by the Singapore Medical Council (SMC).
- 4 CPE points will be awarded by the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB).
- 3 CE points will be awarded by the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA).
Workshops and product demonstrations sessions – 9 and 10 November 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Most are complimentary. Some workshops may be charged.
- Please register for the workshop and pay – if it is a paid activity – before attending. Admission will be based on prior registration and successful payment.